Friday 23 December 2011

THE QUIZ

Hello Jammers. Tomorow I won't write anything because I won't be at home. So, I will give you this quiz and you need to write in comment the anwser.
1. What is the fastest animal in the world?
a)Cheetah
b)Eagle
c)Kanaroo

2. What's tha largest animal in the world?
a)Giraffe
b)Elephant
c)Blue whale

3.Out of all of these, which animal is the smartest?
a)Rhino
b)Monkey
c)Giraffe

4.What does dinosaur mean?
a)Mean Monster
b)Huge Lizard
c)Big Monster

5.What two animals are big relations to dinosaurs?
a)Birds and fish
b)Alligators and birds
c)Fish and alligator

2 comments:

  1. 1: Cheetah (A)
    2: Blue Whale. (c)
    3:Monkey (b)
    4: Huge Lizard (b)
    5: Alligators and Birds. (c)
    Hope I got it right! Your blog looks lonely. :(
    -113457! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, you got it all right! Well this post was made 2 years ago and then I was sad that nobody was checking it and I stopped blogging. And suddenly, I don't know what got into my head because I had a feeling that I can do it, I can make it popular, it's hard but possible. And that's what I did, hard work and my blog is more and more popular. If there weren't you guys, who're reading this, my blog wouldn't be what it is, so I'm really thankful for those who really made it get this far. :)

      Delete