Monday 3 September 2012

Hello and goodbye

Hey Jammers, today I will make a last post in this year. The next post will be for the next holidays. I'm sorry, but the school started.
So, today is rare monday and the rare monday rare item is the king's crown but it's only for members. It's cool and epic but for my taste it's not something special. I more like modern things but someone really likes the crown and someone doesn't.
Well, I think this is it. Goodbye Jammers and have fun in this new school year. And don't forget the most important thing in Animal Jam. PLAY FAIR!

1 comment:

  1. Expert, Im me, Marianams on my phone :D
    With internet by Vodafone (I PAY OMG )
    Well, did you see why Im ñot on AJ?
    BECAUSE IM ON A FRIENDS HOUSE DURING 6 DAYS!
    Im back on Wednesday/Thursday/Friday /ETC.
    BYE,and good luck with the school!
    -Marianams/INFINITY
    (KEYBOARDS PHONE... *boring *)

    ReplyDelete