Thursday 31 January 2013

Tiger pets


Hey Jammers! There's lots of new stuff in Jamaa! So, let's get started.
A new pet came in Jamaa and it's a tiger pet. It's very cute little tiger. Your pet tiger will be sent to you by Animal Jam club and it will be a February gift.
There will also come a new animal in Jamaa. I wonder what will it be. Try to solve the puzzle in Jamaa Journal.
Did you know that by finding a sign of Earth you can take a quiz and get a special plaque? Well now you know! Haha. . . I'm trying to find the sign, but can't. I will keep looking for it.
And there's a new party in Jamaa! It's called Friendship party. I haven't been on it yet, but I sure will. You can join the friendship contest. Draw yourself with your best buddy in Animal Jam and send it to Jammer Central. Maybe you win the contest, who knows.
There's also a new item for nonmember! Yes, for nonmembers. Now you can buy at Sol Arcade Shop a Sky High game! It's really cool, I'm going to buy one now.
This is all for now. Play fair!

7 comments:

  1. The sign is in crystal sands :) And can you look at my blog? its stopbyjamma.blogspot.com i'm desperate for views and comments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and there's another sign in Jamaa Township, near the bridge that leads to Apondale.
      Yes, sure, I love seeing new blogs.
      If you're playing Club Penguin, you can visit my other blog, it's on the right side of this blog at the bottom.
      -Expert30484-

      Delete
    2. I tried to go on your blog but it says that the blog doesn't exsist. Are you sure you typed your adress well?
      -Expert30484-

      Delete
  2. Rabbits are my favourite animals, I know a lot of things about them so I can help you write more about them in the side.

    Rabbits live in a large group called Herds or Colonies. A Female Rabbit is called a Doe and a Male Rabbit is called a Buck, also, A Mother Rabbit is called a Dam and a Father Rabbit is called a Sire. Rabbits can sleep with they're eyes open to look out for predators as they are a prey species.

    ~Kielessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I will put that text on interesting facts.
      -Expert30484-

      Delete
  3. you so copied gringersnaps The Animal Jam Expert!!!! Poser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, dude, chill, I do not copy anyone. This is my work, I work only on holidays and just because we have, well not the same but similar title it doesn't mean I copy Gingersnaps, and I really don't know who is that and I haven't even seen her/his blog. So, I'm sorry, but I didn't ment to copy someone, it's not fun if I copy someone elses work. Everyone has it's copyrights so do I and I respect them.
    -Expert30484-

    ReplyDelete