Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hey Jammers! Merry Christmas! Have you seen today's gift from AJ? It's 1000 gems! Well, it's like every year but okay. Maybe the next year it will be better.
Anyway, have you seen the poll on the right side of the blog? It's says "Which mythical creature would you like to read about on the right side of the blog?", and you have list of creatures. Every week I'm going to write about a creature that you choose to be on the right side of the blog. So in the next 3 weeks I'm going to write about 3 creatures. When holidays end, unfortunately I won't write anymore, but when the next holidays begin, I'll continue.
Now, I'm going to explore Jamaa, and everything that's new, I'm going to make a post about it. Till then, play fair!

1 comment:

  1. i would actually like a dragon! its my favorite and there arnt many dragon items.

    ReplyDelete