Thursday 25 July 2013

A new land!

Hey Jammers, finally a new land has come. It's called Kimbara Outback. It's cool, but I didn't expect that AJ would change the whole map. I think that the old map was better. The new land is similar to Coral Canyons, I thought it would look much different then any of lands. As you know, if there's a new land there's a new Journey Book. When you find all animals you'll get a windmill. There are two doors in Kimbara Outback but you can't get in. On one of them is a drawing of chair so it's obvious it's going to be a shop with furniture, and on another door is a cross. It reminds me of an old room which was in Jamaa Township. It was where's now Sol Arcade.
Kangaroos have come to Jamaa, but they're for members only. If you're a member, you can get it in Diamond shop. And there's a new item for members, it's a phantom shirt. I think it's cool, but I hope nonmembers will get something too. I will continue exploring around Jamaa just in case I missed something. Till then, play fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment