Thursday 22 August 2013

Desk and chair

Hey Jammers! I've got one good news and a bad news for nonmembers, and a good news for members. So the good news for nonmembers is that there's a new den item! It's desk and chair. It's cool, but it reminds me of school and I don't like really think about school while holidays, but okay, I'm perfectly happy about it.
And a bad news is that Phantom Portal still isn't available for nonmembers. I don't know why and when will it be available, if it will be available. It's not fair, if they told us that adventures are for EVERYONE, then the adventures MUST be available to wolves, rabbits, seals, monkeys, giraffes, rhinos, crocodiles... EVERYONE!
And a good news for members is that a new advenutre has come to them. Yay...

2 comments:

  1. You say you don't like to think of school on the holidays, but today just ended the first WEEK of school for me. :T I don't get it. -113457

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At my country school starts in two weeks. ;)
      -Expert30484-

      Delete