Friday 30 August 2013

Unknown lands

Hey Jammers! I was wondering, what animals would come in other unknown lands. Well, I made a picture of my thoughts. As you can see, on land number one I think that there are going to be gazelles because the nature looks flat and there's a river that branches. It reminds me of Africa and those documentary films when gazelles are trying to cross the river full with crocodiles.
On land number two I think that there are going to be gorillaz. We already have chimps, but the huge rainforest reminds me of Tarzan and gorillaz.
On land number three I think that there are going to be whales. I don't know why, but I think it's the only sea animal that Jammer hasn't got.
Write in the comment bellow what you think that our next animal could be. Play fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment