Thursday 9 August 2012

Another birthday passed

And another birthday passed.
It was really fun and the cake was very delicious. Jammers  who came to my birthday party had a great time and I'm happy to see them happy. I took some snapshots from a party and I meant to share them with you. :)
Picture number one: My friends are dancing and singing happy birthday song.
Picture number two: My friends and me are dancing and rocking the place.
Picture number three: My friends and me are eating a delicious cake.
This is all we did on my birthday party. If you missed it, add me and go to my den, I will call more Jammers and have another party with you.
But be quick, the birthday party will lass till the 11th August.
Have fun! :D

4 comments:

  1. Sorry I wasn't there!I wanted to come,I was on AJ for about an hour but it said you weren't on yet.I guess I live in a different time zone,I'm in the Pacific Time Zone.:)
    Sincerely,Likiroe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, I'd love to! :D
    -Expert30484-

    ReplyDelete
  3. That party looks really fun!!!! I do prefer cupcakes though.. ;)
    My blog is animalsofanimaljam.blogspot.com yayyyyy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! I will check out your blog. :D
    -Expert30484-

    ReplyDelete