Thursday 30 August 2012

The monkeys only party

Hey Jammers! I'm on a monkeys only party right now and I just LOVE it! The music is awesome, especially with monkey sounds in background. And the whole party is pawesome tree. I'm telling you, in one moment I was lost on that tree. I was looking for a store, but I couldn't find it! Now I finally found it. It has a banana drawing on it's right side. In the store you can buy a cool banana chair (members only), a monkey rug (also members only) and a banana tree! I love the banana trees, I bought five of them.
If you click on the banana drawing on the right side of the store, a banana will appear near you. I tell you, you must go to the party! It's so great! Get your monkey now and monkey around the new party! Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment