Tuesday 14 August 2012

Goth clan

Hey Jammers! I made a clan. It's called Goth clan. There aren't many members in it, so if you want you can join the clan. Our territory is Temple of Zios because it's dark and it goes with our stile. We called it Goth clan because we want people to respect people that are different. If you're a goth, it doesn't mean that your all dark.
I took some pictures of my clan members and me.

This is Blackflame. Brave and clever wolf. She has a really good sence of smell and is very fast.









This is Blackclaw. Extremely fast and brave warrior, quiet as a mouse. You wouldn't even notice he's near you.
This is Flame. If you make him mad, he turns into a scary monster, so you better don't mess with him. He has very good warrior skills. 






And finally me, Danger. The leader of the clan. Extremely fast with good warrior skills. Brave and could even sacrifice for the own clan.

6 comments:

  1. I'm not counted...Guess I couldn't make it in.:(
    Oh well.Guess I'll join a different group if I can find one.
    Sincerely,Likiroe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in the group, but you were offline. After when more Jammers join the group, I will post pictures of them too. Don't worry, be happy. :)
    -Expert30484-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to join!
    My blog- amazinganimaljamblog. blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I will check your blog. :)
    -Expert30484-

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would love to join my name would be shadow paw and can i be a fox or wolf please... my wolf looks fancy now though -.-



    ~ from shadow paw ----> deniz60427 send me jam a gram if my buddies list full

    ReplyDelete