Monday 13 August 2012

Coral Canyons glitch number two

Did you know that Coral Canyons has two glitches? I have told you the first one, but now I will now tell you the second one.
Ok, first stand right here. But be careful, if you don't stand at the right place the glitch won't work.
 Than open someones profile and open games. Than click the place where number one is and quickly click the game (number two). Be quick, because if you do it slow, the glitch won't work.
And that's it! It's very easy, it's easier than the first Coral Canyons glitch.






If you have some problems with the glitch, write a comment and let me know, I will help you to solve the problem.
Play fair!

4 comments:

  1. Im going to have a go! Thanks for showing this. I will tell you if it worked for me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!! IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! TYSM!! U

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your AJ username? can I buddy you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I JUST GOT INVISABLE AND COULDINT MOVE OR SPEAK! XD

    ReplyDelete