Sunday 12 August 2012

Coral Canyon glitch

Hey Jammers! Many of you still don't know how to do the Coral Canyon glitch. Well I will help you to learn it.
 First stand right here.
 Than open someones Games and click where is number 1 and quickly click on the game (number 2).
 Now this part is tricky. You must quickly cancel the game or the glitch won't work.
And that's it! It's really easy! ;)









I will put more glitches on the blog later. If you have a problem with this glitch, comment and let me know.
Play fair!

4 comments:

  1. I love sleeping under the bridge, and when people jump, and rocks fall, saying OUCH!!!! Meh blog- animalsofanimaljam.blogspot.com

    Evil bunny i am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL :D
    I saw your blog, but I can't find where to become a follower. Help me.
    -Expert30484-

    ReplyDelete
  3. it won't work for meh, any glitches i try won't work :\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It won't work anymore. Animal Jam removed all glitches.
      -Expert30484-

      Delete